SEOUL, South Korea (AP) Son Heung-min had a long, tough season with Tottenham in the Premier League, needing painkillers to get through the last few games.
- Amid rape allegation, Jordaan re-elected SAfrica soccer boss
- Mattocks, DC United get 1-1 draw with 10-man LAFC (May 27, 2018)
- Techera scores 3 second-half goals, Whitecaps tie Revs 3-3
- Armenteros scores twice, Timbers win 6th straight (May 26, 2018)
- Ramirez, Ibarra help Minnesota United beat Impact 2-0 (May 26, 2018)
- Hello world! on