SAO PAULO (AP) Neymar’s decision to use a sponsored advert to admit he sometimes over-reacted to fouls at the World Cup has backfired, with Brazilian marketing experts saying it had made the Paris Saint-Germain striker’s image even worse.
- Usain Bolt arrives for trial in Australian soccer’s A-League
- Morales scores twice as Levante wins 3-0 at Real Betis
- FOX Sports MLS broadcast will feature first all-female crew
- Five-time German Cup winner Schalke reaches second round
- Juventus Manager Max Allegri on Ronaldo: ‘He’s shown extraordinary things to me.’
- Hello world! on