Pos P W D L F A GD Pts 1 SEATTLE UNINUBE FC 1 1 0 0 3 1 2 3
- No more matches scheduled.
Find us on Facebook
Weather ForecastCurrentlyRainToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Cloudy with rain.Tuesday 12/11 100%RainPeriods of rain. High 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Wednesday 12/12 40%Chance of RainPartly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 47F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 12/13 60%Chance of RainRain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High near 50F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Friday 12/14 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High 51F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 12/15 20%OvercastCloudy. High 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Champs again! coming back from a 0-3 to tied the game and take the win in PK’s against team Galacticas.
Champs again! coming back from a 0-3 to tied the game and take the win in PK's against team Galacticas. This was the last tournament for the The Aztec soccer league. Uninube FC was the Read More...→
Women's Seattle Uninube FC an elite amateur statewide women’s soccer team reveals their logo that will identify the team for the 2016 debut season at the Newly formed Northwest Premier Read More...→
Seattle Stars news: Exploring venue options, Women’s team wins Posted on December 28, 2015 by goalWA.net Seattle Uninube FC, the Stars’ women’s club. SEATTLE,WA— Seattle Stars Read More...→
Nia Kajumulo, Angela Celedon and Maria Reyes scored one each for the Uninube FC as they beat the Sea Sound FC on Sunday at Valley Ridge Park “I was very pleased Read More...→
UNINUBE FC JANUARY 2015 Campbell scored a great goal in the victory 3-1 over galacticas. Angela and Maria scored one each to get the win Read More...→
Madrid, 22 feb (EFE).- Un latigazo del galés Gareth Bale a la escuadra desde más de 30 metros dio luz a un partido gris del Real Madrid ante el Elche, que resolvió a base de individualidades, con Read More...→
Vigo, 22 feb (EFE).- El Getafe sumó un trabajado punto frente al Celta de Vigo (1-1) en su visita a Balaídos, en un partido en el que su entrenador, Luis García, salvó su primer "match-ball" a Read More...→